New GoldMine Premium Edition 9.0 features are developed to help you better manage your business information needs with a complete set of visual dashboards across all CRM functionality. GMPE 9.0 has pre-built dashboard parts for marketing automation, sales force automation and customer service business processes, and, clients have the ability to configure their own dashboard parts that match their specific CRM procedures. GMPE 9.0 also supports robust integration into the worlds most commonly used activity and email management tool, Microsoft Outlook. Now, GoldMine users can visually analyze the state of their business for better decision making in addition to improved client relationship tracking and user productivity.
GoldMine Premium Edition supports all your sales, marketing and customer service business needs through powerful customer relationship management features, including relationship management, marketing automation, sales force automation, and customer service and support administration.
GoldMine Premium Edition will positively impact your productivity, customer relationship capabilities, and will continue to help you better manage your sales, marketing, and customer service efforts.
Find out more about GMPE 9.0 by downloading the GoldMine Premium Edition 9.0 Product Brochure.
If you are an existing GMPE client, download the Why Upgrade to GMPE 9.0 White Paper.
If you are new to GoldMine Premium Edition, download a white paper with additional product information.
Created for entire medium-sized enterprises or distributed enterprises, GoldMine Premium Edition 9.0: Gain insight, increase knowledge…achieve better results!
New in GoldMine Premium Edition 9.0
GMPE 9.0 provides instant access to all CRM data and improves user productivity with feature enhancements and product additions that include:
Complete CRM Dashboards: provides instant access into GoldMine data. With Dashboards clients may quickly view sales, marketing and customer service business information for quicker response time to clients. Dashboards may also be copied, edited, or added by clients so their exact business needs can be matched with these powerful real-time analysis tool. GoldMine dashboards are also action oriented so users can drill into the actual transaction records for real time decision making!
Microsoft Outlook Integration: robust integration provides users a preview of GoldMine information directly from Outlook without having to switch back and forth between the two applications. GoldMine information is not only viewable, but users can drill into GoldMine records for edits or further business follow-up. This powerful integration helps improve user adoption and knowledge sharing across the company.
- GoldMine Premium Edition consolidates customer information in one convenient location, which enables sales, service and marketing teams to view consistent data and similar facts across all facets of the organization
- Contact list views include preview panes for quick navigation to detailed information of any contact. Contact record tabs can be reordered per user specific requirements and more can be displayed on the screen for added information
- Gain a holistic view of any customer maintained in GoldMine to effectively communicate with the entire client base
- Daily Activity Management features enable all users to manage day to day tasks and email conversations
- Activity List preview pane visually displays open and closed activities, email communications and more
- Quickly schedule calls, appointments, and to-do's for any contact with the click of a button
- Calendar views provide insight into each users daily, weekly and monthly activities. Group calendars enable managers to view subordinates calendar information
- GoldMine helps sales agents and sales manager maintain a consistent selling process with visible results
- Assists account representatives in determining which markets they sell most effectively, which competitors they have a higher chance of winning against, and what sales activities and tactics can help shorten a sell cycle for optimal customer wins
- Quickly create Projects based off of opportunity information. GoldMine allows you to track detailed information about the clients, project status, source, and timeframe of any project
- Forecast features allow managers to view each opportunity in the system and enable all levels of management understand the big picture, to help keep sales cycles on track
- Compare actual sales and forecasted sales vs. quota so users stay focused on reaching their sales quotas
- Administer forecast pipelines in real-time for the greatest revenue impact
- Improve marketing effectiveness and target the right contacts for each campaign by using intuitive campaign creation features in GoldMine
- Better understand your customer targets and marketing activities.
- Campaign wizard helps lists contacts which qualify for specific campaigns, automatically generate each user's activities and helps marketing managers create and initiate email campaigns.
- Analyze the value of various lead characteristics using the Leads Analysis tools in GoldMine Premium Edition
- Automated process helps automate common business tasks such as sending emails, updating lead information, or scheduling lead activities
- Track sales for closed loop reporting and campaign effectivenes
- Customer Service and Support functionality enables tracking, resolution and reporting of service requests resulting in improved client satisfaction and better customer retention
- Customer service center permits all support agents to accept incoming service requests, be alerted with upcoming and urgent cases, and share client information across support teams
- Places important client information in the hands of your service agents so they can resolve service request quickly and accurately
- GoldMine users can leverage powerful Knowledge Base features to help analyze and resolve customer service issues
- Supports an organizational content structure for all teams to access, as well as, each user can develop their own, individual knowledge base content
- Easily store content in comprehensive file and folder formats, and search knowledge base by keywords, topics and more
Look Deeper Inside Premium
- Modern look and feel makes GoldMine Premium Edition easier to learn and use
- Tabbed view provides quick navigation between open windows in GoldMine
- Enhanced left hand navigation bar allows direct access into major features
- Contact record display enables more customizability
- Organization chart within contact relationships tab visually displays organization structure and roles
- Contact list preview panes for quick navigation to detailed information
- Recently Viewed box displays records just recently accessed in GoldMine
- Contact Search Box is always present for faster access into contacts
- User configurable grid controls, such as, Group By, Summary and Filter mechanisms
- Activity List allows users to easily manage open and closed activities, email communications and more.
- Auto-complete capability improves speed and accuracy in field data entry
- Tip of the day helps users learn about the features of GoldMine
Dashboards, Analytics & Reports
- GMPE 9.0: Complete CRM Dashboards for marketing, sales and customer service
- Real-time and historical analysis
- GMPE report center contains many out of the box reports to analyze various aspects of GoldMine data
- Leverage third party reporting tools such as Microsoft SQL Reporting Services or Crystal Reports
Minimum System Requirements
Please note that requirements vary by implementation. Contact your FrontRange representative for more information.
Server System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows Server® 2003 x64 or x86 (32 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server® 2008 x64 or x86 (32 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server® 2008 R2 x64
- Microsoft® SQL Server™ 2005 or SQL Server 2008
- 1 GB of RAM, 2 GB or more depending on size of the database
- 2.0 GHz or faster CPU (Intel or AMD)
- 250 MB of available hard drive space (1 GB or more recommended)
Shared Workstation Requirements
- Microsoft Windows® XP x86 (32 bit) – 1 GB of memory
- Microsoft Windows Vista™ x86 (32 bit) – 2 GB of memory
- Microsoft Windows® 7 x64 or x86 (32 bit) – 2 GB of memory
- 250 MB of available hard drive space (500 MB or more recommended)
- 1.5 GHz or faster CPU (Intel or AMD)